Sunday, September 30, 2007

The missing letter from Pistol about beavers

Hi again Scraps, Quigs and Ani,

My girl two legged was laughing at our web talk. She explained that two leggeds call themselves P-pole. I think we would get in a lot of trouble if we did what that sounds like (kinda like trees), but if that’s what she wants, okay. I can laugh too! Last night I sort of wanted to take her up on it when she called me a “stupid dog” just because I asked to go out in the middle of the sleeping time. I know she doesn’t like it but when ya gotta go ya gotta go! How is that stupid? It’s a good thing for her I’m not a boy. She did say she was sorry for calling me stupid at food time though. I felt better until the parakeet (a little cheeky blue bird that lives in a wire house) said “stupid dog”. Oh well, how smart can you be if you talk P-pole?

I think we have a beaver here at my place too. My very tall P-pole feeds it logs and puts the leftovers in a pile. He calls it “getting ready for winter”. I know what winter is. It’s the stay inside by the warm fire place time. I think “beaver” is the right name for that growly thing because I heard my girl P-pole laughing and telling my furry faced P-pole that she found a food story about cooking beaver tail. I thought that thing was the mouth because that seems to be where the teeth are. Humm. Considering how it smells, I don’t think I want her to give me my (usually) favorite Pre Wash job. I sure hope “getting ready for winter” is not making the beavers fat so we can eat them all cold time. Yuck!

Pistol

No comments: