Saturday, September 1, 2007

Stick stuck

When the two-leggeds went back to the work place yesterday, Ani and I hid from them so we could play on the farm.

The farm has a stream we can splash in, but stream small now. Much bigger and more fun in rain times.

But then I discovered jumpy green things. They were not there in cold rain times before. Or maybe they were just a lot smaller and jump less.

Jumpy green things fun to chase in stream!

One landed on a stick and I almost caught it in my mouth, but it got away and I got the stick.

The stick broke... not at all like the other sticks I play with. It broke between teeth on both sides. I can't get it out.

When the two-leggeds get back, it is dark, but I tell them about stick. They make sounds like "pork-u-pine." What's pork-u-pine?

They take me back to work place and get small stick of light to shine in my mouth to see stick - maybe pork-u-pine is stuck stick?

But then they make yipping sounds and pull stick out and say "It was a stick. Not a pork-u-pine."

Maybe pork-u-pine are jumpy green things that make you chase them and fool you with stick.

I show pork-u-pine next time! I catch and miss stick!

No comments: