Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Comments from a friend

Pistol, who owns one of the humans that came to our summer place, sent us this message. Pistol should come join us and chase green hoppies!

Ani, Scraps & Quigley,

As a pup with a bit of pork-u-pine experience, SKIP IT! It will save you and your two-leggeds a lot of pain and trouble. Green & jumpy sounds interesting but I'm really curious about this thing called elephant. My two-legged tried to tell me about it but you know how that goes. I don't understand. She said it's a huge four-legged (or does it have five legs) that was at the place she went all summer and left me home, but you say you can see it though a small crack and a two legged can get ON it. She said some other things too, but I kind of lost track thinking about the first bits. I also feel asleep remembering all the peace and quiet I had all summer!

Pistol

No comments: