Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Net Pals

The dogs seem to love having people comment on their adventures, or at least they like the attention I give them when I share the stories with them. The latest adventure from their friend Pistol seems to have them plotting something! (-jen)

Hi again Quigley, Scrappers & Ani,
Guess what I got to do today. I got to eat out!
I asked, very nicely, to go outside, and my very tall two-legged had to tear himself away from the colored box he sits in front of and talks to. When I got out side and got done with my dirt roll, I found the fence open. Woo Hoo! I used to get to go patrol my grounds a lot more but I think my two legggeds must have made the fence higher because I just cannot get over it like I used to. They explained about the High Way and how dangerous it is and how I should stay close to their living place. Maybe the high fence is the High Way because I hurt my back last time I tried to get over it. Anyway, I got to go visit all the shiny cans with the wonderful food in them. Then I got to go roll in the big brown and white moooo's yard across the long, black hard spot. Then my girl two legged came home and found me in the middle of the black spot deciding where the next snack should come from. She was not very happy with "that darn kid" but we don't have any goats, so I am not sure what she meant. I'm just glad she was not mad at me. We girls have to stick together, no matter how many legs we have! Now I'm back in the two legged's place and am scratching up a nice comfortable sleeping spot from the strange fur coats my two leggeds shed every sleeping time. My tummy needs a rest.
Pistol

No comments: