Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Training the two-legged beasties

I have heard some of my friends complain that their two-leggeds are just not listening to them... that they just don't understand them.

I don't have that problem. I have a look I give my girl two-legged and she knows I want on the bed (the stupid two leggeds made it too high for me to jump on). If she can't see me, I have a special bark.

Sometimes, when I give my special bark, the girl two-legged makes noises to the boy two-legged and he will pick me up and put me on the bed.

But there's hope for my friends now because a two-legged si-n-test (that's what my two-legged said) made a pro-gram that can translate barks to two-legged noises.

When the two-legged read the story, he was amused and said there were only six barks recognized so far. I think there needs to be more, like '"can I have filet mignon instead of this crunchy food?"

Maybe someday...

Scraps

No comments: